Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Distance learners may request library books from their school's Learning Commons to be delivered to their house and can also pick up books from their school's main office. Find your school's online library catalog below, along with the request form. Please fill out a separate request for each book.
Procedure For Picking Up Library Books From School
- Browse your school's library catalog below to see what's available in the collection.
- Fill out a request form below for each book you would like to check out.
- If the book is available, you will be notified by email and the book will be checked out to your account and held in the main office for you for 7 days. You may pick up the books when your school's main office is open. If the book is not picked up in 7 days, the book will be checked in and returned to the library shelves.
Procedure For Having Library Books Delivered To Your Home
- Browse your school's library catalog to see what's available in the collection.
- Fill out a request form (see below) for each book you are interested in by Wednesday at 1 p.m. each week.
- Your book(s) will be delivered to your home on the following Monday.
Books have a 21-day checkout period, but you can always renew them by emailing the media assistant at your school (Names / Email Addresses are listed in each school's request form) if you need them for a longer period of time. To learn how to renew your books online, visit the Renewing My Library Books tutorial.
You may return books to your school's main office during their open hours (listed in request form), or you can wait to bring them back to school when in-person learning resumes.